According to Directive (EU) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and of the Council, public bodies are obliged to make websites accessible. The following declaration on accessibility documents the implementation status of this website in accordance with the applicable legislation.
|Creation date:||April 18, 2020|
|Last review:||April 18, 2020|
Known accessibility issues
List and explanation of the problems with the implementation of the accessibility of this website:
- PDF documents that were created before 09/23/2018 have not yet been converted to an accessible format.
- PDF documents that were created after 09/23/2018 are not yet accessible.
- Some documents were provided by third parties (e.g. examination office, other FAU institutions, ministries, etc.). Some of these documents are not available in an accessible version.
- Subtitles or transcription are not available for all embedded videos.
- Graphics and images contained on the pages are not completely supplemented by text descriptions.
- Tables are sometimes used for the purpose of optical design.
Alternative access routes
- If a video has been provided from the FAU video portal, please contact the RRZE multimedia center regarding a missing audio transcription.
Help and contact
You can report deficiencies in compliance with the accessibility requirements or request information that does not need to be presented in an accessible manner:
Chair of multimedia communication and signal processing
- Phone: +49 (0) 9131 85 27101
- Fax: +49 (0) 9131 85 28849
- E-Mail: email@example.com
If a request about the contact option remains completely or partially unanswered within six weeks, the responsible supervisory authority will, at the request of the user, check whether measures are necessary as part of the monitoring of the operators of the website.
Contact information of the supervisor responsible for the enforcement process:
State Office for Digitization, Broadband and SurveyingAlexandrastraße 4